Kandinsky's Den, Inspired by Wassily Kandinsky, Interiors Painting by k Madison Moore

Kandinsky's Den

©kMadisonMooreMkM

11 x 14 Oil on Canvas

Art within Art Series

Sold within seconds of posting.
Thanks again IS

Wow...is all I can say! This painting took a very long time to paint!
I started it weeks ago and have been working in in between my commissions and other projects.
I could only manage to get one painting done this week for this series as I am blessed to
have many sales and commissions from this series that I am working on.
Thanks so much to all my collectors for the commission projects and your patience as each Art within
Art painting is so detailed and has so many layers of paint and glazes that they take quite some time to paint. Great paintings take time and cannot be rushed!
In this painting the back wall is a Kandinsky painting with my additions, the flowers are from a Kandinsky painting, I was surprised he painted flowers....the carpet is also from a Kandinsky painting as well as some of the other symbols he used such as the prints in the pillows.

This is how I would visualize Kandinsky today studying art in his personal Den and enjoying a nice glass of wine with his art surrounding him. I wouldn't mind having a room like this myself!
Enjoy!

Click Here to Visit My Portfolio 

I love this Kandinsky Quote:
 "Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul."

Comments