My self portrait painting in Paris Studio


painting dora on a paris afternoon self portrait inspired by Picasso by k Madison Moore


Painting Dora on a Paris Afternoon - Self portrait Inspired by Picasso


I had a dream that I had a huge studio in Paris and was painting Picasso’s Dora Marr on a giant easel with my cats all around me. I thought this would be a great self portrait so I am surrounded by many of my favorite things. Here’s a bit if info about Dora.


Muse and Lover: Dora Maar was not just a model for Picasso; she was his muse and lover. The intensity of their relationship is palpable in every brushstroke of the painting. Maar's presence in Picasso's life extended beyond the canvas, influencing not only his art but also his......

..Read More


Commission project welcome

Contact Me with Questions, never any obligation






 

Comments