Frida and Diego had a wild love affair


their kiss - frida and diego




Capture a timeless moment with the Their Kiss - Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera Art Print. In this art piece, two iconic figures share an intimate moment. This print adds a splash of vintage beauty and historic charm to any space. A perfect addition to your Frida Kahlo Inspirations collection, it serves as a tribute to their enduring love and artistic legacy.


Their Kiss - Frida Kahlo  and Diego Rivera Art Print

One of the greatest love affairs of all time.

My inspiration for this painting was from Klimt's The Kiss. The background is gold leaf as well as some details in Frida's dress. Diego wraps them in his brightly colored Serape and embraces Frida with a kiss.


ARCHIVAL PAPER PRINTS

All of my archival prints are images from my original oil paintings series.You will not find them anywhere where but from me if they are original. I will deliver a high-quality reproduction of the image that arrives free from defects using only the best quality 100 years archival materials. I take pride in the quality of my prints as I do with my paintings. You may pay a bit more but remember, you only get what you pay for! My Prints are Original art and Quality Materials only.


Visit My NEW ArtworksShoppe.com for Grand Opening Specials and more in thei series

More info or to purchase this FineArt Print  in many sizes and custom too by inquiry  HERE 

Please feel Free to email me with questions. Never any obligation   Contact Me Here

Comments