Do you know what Diego River's favorite flower was?


cala lilies from diego - forever frida series



A beautiful fine art print from my original oil painting o Frida Kahlo surrounded by Cala Lilies from her garden. Cala Lilies were Diego Rivera's favorite flower. 



 

Frida's Garden -  Frida Kahlo Art Print  by k Madison Moore


I encircled Frida in this picture with lovely flowers and hues. Of course, I threw in a favorite of hers and Diego's, the calla lily. Frida's final wish was to be transferred to a room with a better view of her garden when she returned home following her final hospital stay, still very unwell. While she was in bed, she wanted to be able to see her garden. She died not long after that. She adored her garden, spent a lot of time there, and frequently painted in it when she felt inspired.


ARCHIVAL PAPER PRINTS

All of my archival prints are images from my original oil paintings series.You will not find them anywhere where but from me if they are original. I will deliver a high-quality reproduction of the image that arrives free from defects using only the best quality 100 years archival materials. I take pride in the quality of my prints as I do with my paintings.  Original art and Quality Materials only.


Visit My NEW ArtworksShoppe.com for Grand Opening Specials and more in thei series

More info or to purchase this FineArt Print  in many sizes and custom too by inquiry  HERE 

Please feel Free to email me with questions. Never any obligation   Contact Me Here

Comments