Diego Rivera loved to present flowers to his love Frida Kahlo



love at the blue house - forever frida series 
frida kahlo


Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera at their home The Blue House, Mexico



Love at The Blue House - Frida Kahlo and Diego Fine Art Print

This colorful, detailed fine art print is Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera sharing a loving moment in from of their home that they called The Blue House. Today it is a Frida Museum for the public. They were so in love but had such a tumultuous relationship.


ARCHIVAL PAPER PRINTS

All of my archival prints are images from my original oil paintings series.You will not find them anywhere where but from me if they are original. I will deliver a high-quality reproduction of the image that arrives free from defects using only the best quality 100 years archival materials. I take pride in the quality of my prints as I do with my paintings. You may pay a bit more but remember, you only get what you pay for! My Prints are Original art and Quality Materials only.


Visit My NEW ArtworksShoppe.com for Grand Opening Specials

More info or to purchase this FineArt Print  in many sizes and custom too by inquiry  HERE 

Please feel Free to email me with questions. Never any obligation   Contact Me Here

Comments