I think angels may dream. What do you think?


dreaming angel



 Check out the details HERE




Dreaming Angel - Angels Among Us Series Oil Painting


The imagery of an angel surrounded by blue flowers adds a serene and ethereal quality to the portrait. The dreamy expression and slightly open eyes suggest a state of calm contemplation or blissful dreaming, which can evoke a sense of peace and hope. The choice of blue flowers symbolize wisdom, tranquility, and inspiration, which ties beautifully into the overarching theme of dreaming and serenity.


Free Gift with every Angel Purchase,  Original or Print. (styles may vary)

Visit my new ArtworksShoppe.com (not  on Etsy) for more info



FREE USA SHIPPING






Copyright Policy

Please Note...I hold the copyright on all my artwork/images. Reproduction is prohibited without my written consent. International and US copyright attorney's are available for copyright infringement. Copyright laws will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law. Much of my work is inspired by The Masters and reimagined. It is not meant to be copies of their works but a homage to them for my inspirations.

 

Comments