Who said I can't hug my fish? Oil Painting by k Madison Moore



 Who Said I can’t Hug My Fish! - Stories of Women Series

This original oil painting shows the pet lover grinning as she embraces her fish, demonstrating that love and affection can be shared with any type of pet, even ones that are not traditionally thought of as huggable. The colorful fish surrounding them add a whimsical and playful touch to the scene.


The artist captures the joy and companionship that can be found in all forms of animal companions, breaking down stereotypes and celebrating the bond between humans and their pets. The painting serves as a reminder that love knows no bounds and can be expressed in countless ways.


Offering a sale price on his painting at my other shop not on Etsy Visit: ArtworksShoppe.com



Copyright Policy

Please Note...I hold the copyright on all my artwork/images. Reproduction is prohibited without my written consent. International and US copyright attorney's are available for copyright infringement. Copyright laws will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law. Much of my work is inspired by The Masters and reimagined. It is not meant to be copies of their works but a homage to them for my inspirations.




Comments