Where was Frida going in her formal gown?



Portrait of Frida in a Formal Gown

 

The closed eyes indicate a turning inward, perhaps reflecting on her own inner strength and resilience. The formal gown she is wearing showcases her artistic and creative spirit, while also highlighting her unique style and individuality.


Overall, this image captures the essence of Frida Kahlo as a strong, confident woman who persevered through adversity and found beauty in life's challenges. It is a powerful representation of self-reflection, growth, and the ability to find peace amidst turmoil.


More INFO

Contact Me

Experience the magic of Frida Kahlo - Portrait of Frida in Formal Gown 8 x 10 Original Oil Painting on Canvas - Forever Frida Series. Perfect for Frida lovers.

Offering a SALE PRICE and FREE SHIPPING on his painting at my other shop Visit: ArtworksShoppe.com



All of my paintings are designed and painted by me and are original works of art. I use quality and archival oils and acrylic paints and only the best quality substrates, canvas, heavy weight archival papers are among the few. All works are signed by me and a Certificate of appraisal is included for insurance purposes. I accept commissions and if you see something that you like that you need in a specific size just contact me with your details. Never any obligation.



Copyright Policy

Please Note...I hold the copyright on all my artwork/images. Reproduction is prohibited without my written consent. International and US copyright attorney's are available for copyright infringement. Copyright laws will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law. Much of my work is inspired by The Masters and reimagined. It is not meant to be copies of their works but a homage to them for my inspirations.


 

Comments