Frida's New Dress

Frida's New Dress

Frida Kahlo Reimagined Series

by

k Madison Moore

Frida Kahlo Reimagined Collection


This is my new fascinating and creative project! Reimagining Frida Kahlo as if she were still living in modern times is a great way to pay homage to her legacy and artistic spirit. The idea of depicting her in everyday scenarios, doing ordinary activities, is my way to humanize her and make her more relatable to contemporary audiences.


 




Frida's New Dress - 8 x 8 Oils on Canvas


Frida was known for making a lot of her own clothes. In this painting, we see Frida sitting comfortably at her sewing machine, surrounded by a colorful array of fabrics. She is intently focused on her work, carefully sewing together the vibrant florals that will become her new dress. The way she is lost in her craft, with a look of concentration on her face, speaks to her deep passion for art and self-expression.


For the rest of this article and for  more info or to purchase Click HERE


Contact Me HERE


My Art Shop: Artworksshoppe.com


Join My VIP List for Specials and Sales HERE and  receive a free print



Copyright Policy

Please Note...I hold the copyright on all my artwork/images. Reproduction is prohibited without my written consent. International and US copyright attorney's are available for copyright infringement. Copyright laws will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law. Much of my work is inspired by The Masters and reimagined. It is not meant to be copies of their works but a homage to them for my inspirations.









Comments