Check out Frida's New Ball Gown


Frida at the Ball



Frida at The Ball

Frida glided across the dance floor in a stunning, colorful ball gown, her hair elegantly styled and pinned up. The gown flowed around her like a whirlwind of colors, each hue a reflection of her vibrant spirit. Diego, her love and muse, stood waiting for her at the center of the room, his eyes gleaming with adoration. As the music swirled around them, Frida and Diego moved together in perfect harmony, their bodies moving in sync as if they were two halves of the same whole. 


Frida - Reimagined Collection -  Frida Kahlo Inspired Artworks

This is my new fascinating and creative project! Reimagining Frida Kahlo as if she were still living in modern times is a great way to pay homage to her legacy and artistic spirit. The idea of depicting her in everyday scenarios, doing ordinary activities, is my way to humanize her and make her more relatable to contemporary audiences.


Offering a sale price on his painting at my other shop not on Etsy Visit: ArtworksShoppe.com
CONTACT ME FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES

All of my paintings are designed and painted by me and are original works of art. I use quality and archival oils and acrylic paints and only the best quality substrates, canvas, heavy weight archival papers are among the few. All works are signed by me and a Certificate of appraisal is included for insurance purposes. I accept commissions and if you see something that you like that you need in a specific size just contact me with your details. Never any obligation.


Contact Me for info

Visit my new ArtworksShoppe.com Grand Opening HERE


Commission Projects Welcome - No Obligation Quotes CLICK HERE


 

Copyright Policy

Please Note...I hold the copyright on all my artwork/images. Reproduction is prohibited without my written consent. International and US copyright attorney's are available for copyright infringement. Copyright laws will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law. Much of my work is inspired by The Masters and reimagined. It is not meant to be copies of their works but a homage to them for my inspirations.


Comments