Frida Kahlo Birthday Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


Thoughts of My Life - Frida Kahlo
©kMadisonMoore

Forever Frida Series

24 x 24 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold
I painted this for Frida’s 110th Birthday last year year was a special Year as I do every year for her birthday but last year was a special year. There were so many festivals and other celebrations in LA and all over the world. She was a special lady, a special person and a special artist that did not live
long. Sometimes I feel cheated. Image what she would have done had she lived a longer life.
Here she is giving thought to all that happened to her in her short life. She will always be special to me. She has inspired me and is my muse. Thank you Frida Kahlo. 

Frida's birthday is July 6th so I will be creating new paintings the entire month of June up to Frida's birthday for my Forever Frida Series. Stop by my blog or shop and check out the series. Shop








Comments