Welcome to My Jungle Again Fine Art Print


Welcome to My Jungle Again
Inspired by Rousseau

Fine Art Giclee Prints in Various Sizes Available Here


Commissions Projects Welcome

I loved to do puzzles when I was a kid.
Once in awhile you would see a photo with
several hidden elements in it that you had to find.
I would not give up until I found every single one.

I really like Henri Rousseau and his funny animals
and jungle paintings. I did a lot of research on his
work for this composition. See if you can find the 35
animals that are in this painting. I had a blast painting
this one but with all of the details it was never ending.

This a fun animal art print
for everyone, kids and adults and surely a great
conversation piece.
Have fun!


Here is the list:

White Bird
Squirrel
Robin Bird
Ape
Owl
Giraffe
Hummingbird
Indian Flute Woman
 3 Butterflies
3 Lions
4 Monkeys
Snake
2 Raccoons
Frog
Cobra
Bunny
2 Mice
Cat
2 Parrots
Ladybug
Ant
Caterpillar
Turtle
Big Bird
Dog

~~~~~

Comments