Matisse Inspired Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


Eavesdropping with Matisse
©kMadisonMoore


14 x 18 Matisse Inspired Oil Painting on canvas

Sold - Commission

Several years ago I painted a similar painting to this one
However, when I do this I still like to make subtle changes to
make each one an original for the collector which is what I did with
this piece. The curtains in the first were black and just with this change
to blue gave this painting a whole different ambience. The most important
is that the collector loved it!
Thank you SL for all the great commission projects.

Original paintings make great gifts for that special person.
Contact me about your holiday commissions





<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/0L7ZRJFXR61F">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments