Floral Abstract Oil Painting y k Madison Moore Every Flower is Should


Every Flower is a Soul
©kMadisonMoore

Abstract Flowers Series

18" x 18" x 2" Abstract Flower Oil painting on Canvas

This is a brand new series that I have been thinking about for a very long time.
It took awhile for it all to sink in and to work on the technique but I have to say I
am now loving it. I am working on my third composition now. This is the first.

There are many layers of colors and glazes to create a 3D effect. 
So Much nicer in hand where you can appreciate all the details and depth of colors.

I decided to start with larger deeper canvases and to work on the sides as well
carrying down some design and colors from the painting to create more drama. 
No frame is needed. They are wired and ready to hang.


Commission projects welcome in your colors and specifications.
Contact me with your ideas.












<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/0L7ZRJFXR61F">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments