Picasso Interior Oil Painting - Sitting with Picasso Again by k Madison Moore


Sitting with Picasso Again
©kMadisonMoore

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Still Life Interior Oil Painting on Canvas


Sold


It has been so long since I added to my Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series. Always so much fun and still one of my
favorite series.

I love Picasso!!  I love to paint with him and see what I can come
up with in a similar style to his. This was a fun painting working
with my impressions of some of his sitting paintings. Did you
ever notice how many paintings he has of people sitting for him?

The Hand Sculpture and the Vase are also similar to some of
his works. The wine is his brand too, let's join him!  lol!

Enjoy Sitting with Picasso Again


If you see a painting that is sold that you would like to have,
please contact me for details for similar paintings.

Original paintings make great gifts for the holidays.

no dp

<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/79OXL8PE0HJM">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments