Pink Glowing Nude Oil Painting Visions of Beauty by k Madison Moore




Visions of Beauty
©kMadison Moore

Commission

Emotions in Color Series

30" x 30" Fine Art Floral Nude Oil Painting on Canvas

My collector loved is first floral nude that I painted for him ( below) so much
that he commissioned me to paint another. I don't know which one I like better.
The pink has really grown on me now so I have a few more pink nudes that 
I will be  painting soon. 

If you have an idea for a painting that you would like to see
come to life, email me :)








Broken Dreams
Inspired by Loni's Anderson's Turquoise Necklace
Gift from Burt Reynolds

A beautiful but sad story





Don't forget to mention the painting tiles you are interested in.

<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/79OXL8PE0HJM">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments