Miniature Monet Chair Painting by k Madison Moore




A Little Monet
Inspired by Claude Monet
©kMadisonMoore2014

Miniature Paintings
Chair Series

Sold

6 x 8 Monet Chair Oil Painting on Canvas

From 1860 on, Monet abandonned dark colors and worked from a palette limited to pure light colors. In 1905, answering a question about his colors, he wrote :
"As for the colors I use, what's so interesting about that ? I don't think one could paint better or more brightly with another palette. The most important thing is to know how to use the colors. Their choice is a matter of habit. In short, I use white lead, cadmium yellow, vermilion, madder, cobalt blue, chrome green. That's all."

I must have been on a Monet mood lately. This is my second Monet
in two weeks. Just loving painting these little chair paintings.
Love Monet, love his palette and love painting with him.

Enjoy
A Little Monet

Comments