Monarch Cottage Oil Painting on Canvas by k Madison Moore


Monarch Fantasy Cottage
©kMadisonMoore2014

Fantasy Cottages Series

18 x 24 Cottage Oil Painting on Canvas





This is totally out of the box for me. I figured I would expand my horizons and try something new.
I have been thinking about this composition for awhile. I'll see how this one goes and maybe do more. 

I love cottages. I live in a mountain cottage. It was originally a mountain vacation home that we
made into a primary home. Believe me, it was and still is a lot of work and and ongoing project.
Our home sits in the middle of the woods overlooking a lake.  In the summer we have butterflies and hummingbirds all over the place among many other beautiful wildlife, deer, bear, groundhogs and more.

I love the Monarch Butterfly lady dancing her way to the pavilion among the monarchs, the flowers and the giant  mushrooms. I could live here in the depths of the woods listening to the waterfall among all the nature in my Fantasy Cottage.  Maybe cuddle up under one of those big mushrooms?Could you?

Enjoy
Monarch Fantasy Cottage


Comments