Abstract Oil Portrait of Cleopatra by k Madison Moore


Cleopatra
©kMadisonMoore2014


Abstract Portrait 


16 x 20 Oil and old Leaf on Canvas




Every once in awhile I have to step out of the box and paint
something different. I have always been fascinated with Egypt
and Cleopatra's life as a Pharaoh so this composition came to mind.
I really like working with gold leaf so added it to this painting and I 
like the way it worked out. Below is a photo on an angle so I
could get light reflection on the gold for the photo. Very difficult
to catch that in a photo I found but you get the idea.

Enjoy
Cleopatra










Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Commission Projects Welcome


Comments