Painting of Interior Inspired by Edward Hopper by k Madison Moore


Hotel Window
Inspired by Edward Hopper
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2014


22 x 30 Oil Painting of Interior on Canvas

Sold - Commission

On it's way to England
Thank you Eleanore

My collector was so great to work with. She gave me a list of ideas, colors and elements to make this composition hers. Hotel Window is her favorite painting by Edward Hopper. She shared several ideas with me and made it so much easier for me to design for her.
This painting projects how a room can be changed to reflect your favorite things or even a fantasy. Do you have a room in your house that you would like painted with all the elements you want and even paintings from the Masters hanging on your walls. If so, email me with your ideas and photos of your room.


Comments