Peter Max Inspired Interior Painting by k Madison Moore Maxed Out



Maxed Out!

Inspired by Peter Max

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013-11

SOLD

Art within Art Series

14 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas




Another fun take on Peter Max. When I saw Maxes  painting of the couple on the sofa I just envisioned a whole day of hard playing with Peter Max. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to visit his studio? Now this couple is all pooped out from being out and about in the neighborhood ( Max painting out the window), maybe playing a long game of basketball and listening to music. Now their resting on the beautiful red painted sofa that Max painted for them enjoying a bottle of wine while the

wall ladies look on,  Can you see them?


I rarely use pink on my palette but it just seemed to fit for this composition and I love to see it with red.


Enjoy
Maxed Out




Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments