Warhol Inspired Interior Painting by k Madison Moore Composing with Beethoven




Composing with Beethoven

Inspired by Andy Warhol

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013

Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD



I have so many fans and collectors that
love music as well as art so I thought
It would be cool to do a painting around
the late great Beethoven. When Warhol
was asked why he painted Beethoven, he
said because so many people love Beethoven
that he thought is was and interesting subject.
I guess I feel the same way. I just had to sneak
in a silhouette of a conductor here to portray
Ludwig van Beethoven. 
Enjoy
Composing with Beethoven
Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments