Picasso Inspired Party Interior Painting by k Madison Moore Cocktails with Pablo



Cocktails with Pablo

Inspired by Picasso

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013

SOLD

Art within Art Series
16 x 20 inches Interior Oil on Canvas



I had such fun designing this one. I am still looking through old photos and things from my 
storage  from years ago.  This is another painting with thoughts in mind from when I was
young finding my way around the art world and was modeling and then into fashion design for runwaymodels. The four dresses and accessories on the models in the front row were actual designs of mine that were executed and were all in one show. It was very exciting for me as a young designer.
Thought it would make a great painting combining my designs into an Art within Art Composition.
I have so many sketches of fashion and design in these old portfolios that I have decided to use a lot of them in my Art within Art Series, of course along with my excerpts from the Masters. These paintings will  come in on a very personal level in this series. My love for all phases of art and design.

Most of the Art with Art Series will be in larger format than my usual 10 x 12 , 9 x 12 sizes.
This painting took me a very, very long to create interest with all the details om a 16" x 20" format.


Enjoy
Cocktails with Pablo

Comments