Peter Max Interior Oil Painting by k Madison Moore Celebrating Peter




Celebrating Peter 

Inspired by Max

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013 

Art within Art 

11 x 14  Interior Oil Painting on Canvas


Visit My Portfolio Here

Sold
I have so many Peter Max fans that I thought
it would be great  to do another tribute to him.
Since Peter Max is still living I didn't want to
come too close to his work so I did my impression
of a few of his paintings. The lady on the wall,
the window scene and the flowers are my take on
elements from three of his works. 
Peter Max is another artist that loves to work
in brilliant primary colors so of course fits
right in with my own work. Until I started
this series I never realized how many artists
paint with primary colors and how many
collectors love them as well. I guess becasue
they are all happy colors!  Doing all those
circles in the chairs was a real challenge
but of course the harder it is the more fun
it is! Enjoy!


Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments