Art Deco Wine Painting Vogue's Fashion Night Out By k Madison Moore



Vogue's Fashion Night Out


Inspired by Vogue and The Art Deco Fashion Period

Art Deco Wine Series 
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013




14 x 18 Art Deco Oil Painting on Canvas



I have had tis one designed for so long and finally
took the time to paint it. It took so long to do all the
great details because this is a larger size and there
were so many figures. Sometimes you can almost
give them names after working on them for so long.
It's fun to see the sketch of a figure come to life in
paint.

I'm sure every one knows how fond I am of the
Art Deco period and especially the fashion. In
those days it was hard to beat Vogue, so I am always
very inspired by them and their vintage publications.


I especially love how they use their clout or good causes

and charity.


Enjoy
Vogue's
Vogue's Fashion Night Out

I just received a lovely comment about this painting and wanted to share. Thanks so much Heather.

 So much detail -really love this painting.  -all the ladies in their beautiful evening wear look gorgeous.  From a 'fashion' point of view I'm quite   sure if  a designer  sees the evening gowns on display in this painting, he/she will be very impressed.

Hope this email finds both you and yr hubby in the best of health and spirits.

Warm rgds,
Heather



Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments