Marcel Mouly Inspired Painting by k Madison Moore A Gathering for Marcel



A Gathering for Marcel
Inspired by Marcel Mouly

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013

Art within Art Series
16 x 16 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold


Of course I would like the works of Marcel Mouly with
all the wonderful brilliant colors he used.  Many times
I am asked if I have larger paintings for this Art within
Art Series so I  decided to do a few that are larger than 11 x 14
my basic size. They are so full of detail that it takes much
 longer to paint but I do have a few even larger coming up.
This one is 16 x 16 and full of brilliance!

I love this painting for all the Red, my favorite signature color.
  Makes me happy! I took elements from several Marcel Mouly
 paintings and did my impression of them to compose this piece.
 Enjoy!

If you see paintings that are sold check with me to see if I
have similar available or I can paint to your specifications. 


Ask me about my layaway program.


Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments