Lautrec Inspired Art Museum Painting by k Madison Moore



The Lautrec Exhibit
Inspired by Toulouse Lautrec

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013


SOLD
On it's way to live in New York
Thanks so Much LK



Art Museum Collection Series
14" x 30" Museum Oil Painting on Canvas

I decided to revisit my Art Museum Collection
Series and want to start adding more work to
this series so you will see them soon. I will be
adding paintings to a few of my other series as well.

I will still be doing my favorite interiors but have 
been getting some requests for these series as well.
I will also be introducing a new series very soon.

The only hint I will give is the title:
Vintage Inspirations Series
and full of details....as usual!

I haven't painted with Lautrec for so long. I actually
designed this about 4 years ago and just 
could not find the time to do such a large detailed
painting with 28 figures!!

So much fun painting all the art deco figures
and dressing them for the era. Reminded me of
when I was a kid with paper dolls, lol! 
The toughest part was painting those very tiny faces!!

Enjoy

The Lautrec Exhibit

















Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments