Interior Painting Inspired by Matisse Jammin with Matisse by k Madison Moore


Jammin with Matisse

©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013


Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas




I always enjoy painting with Matisse because I love all the primary
colors he uses along with many different patterns in one painting.
That's not really so easy to do and to make them all work together.

This painting was inspired by several of Henri Matisses paintings.
He painted several with guitars so he must have had some kind of' 
interest in them and music.  Wonder if he played?

He painted very few landscapes but I found this nice one to use
as the window scene. I have used similar drapes a few times but
had fun changing the pattern a bit and the colors.

Do you remember jumpsuits? I was thinking about a denim
one that I used to own when I was painting this one.

So...it looks like the girls are enjoying some wine and fruit
and Jammin with Matisse!
Enjoy!





Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE 


Comments