The Art Deco Shop 1920 Interior Painting Inspired by Vogue by k Madison Moore




The Art Deco Shop
Inspired by Vogue
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013

SOLD

I found a bunch of old Vogue Magazines that were given
to me a very long time ago. Being an admirer of fashion,
especially from the Art Deco period, they immediately
inspired a few new ideas for paintings. This is the first.

I could just see me standing outside this shop looking at
all the wonderful collections from that period, maybe
deciding what I want to make my own? Maybe a  great
pair of emerald green gloves, a perfume bottle or a jade
necklace...humm?

I did a couple of close ups so you could see the great
blue hate she is wearing. It kind of blends in with the
background in the photo but not in hand. Love the 
shape of it and her oval bag. They had such style then!
Enjoy!







Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas





Vogue is an American fashion and lifestyle magazine that is published monthly in 23 national and regional editions by  Conde Nast.




Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome


 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments