Picasso The Cubist Oil Painting Inspired by Pablo Picasso by k Madison Moore





Picasso - The Cubist
Inspired by Pablo Picasso
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2013


Painting with The Masters

22 x 22 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold - Commission


This is a similar painting to one that I painted
and sold several years ago. The original was 12" x 16"
rectangle. This one is much larger 22" x 22" and
square.  
In this one the colors are much brighter
and I made subtle color changes as well. The ceiling
here looks a bit like a sky which I think adds more
movement than the original. (below)

I think I favor this one because it is in a larger
format so I was able to do a lot more detailing.
They seem to work out better the second time
around!
Enjoy

"Picasso The Cubist"




The Cubist - Picasso 12 x 16 Original





Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

Comments