Still Life Interior Painting by k Madison Moore Matisse



Dancing in My Dreams

Inspired by Henri Marisse
 ©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.2012

Painting of Interior

11 x 14 Oil Painting of Interior

Art within Art Series

This was so much fun. Working on making the dancers
translucent as to be the vision of the dancers in her dream
was a challenge against the back ground of the window scene 
and buildings.
The flowered wall and vase are my impression of a few
elements from his works as well as the nude and just had to
add a peek of Matisse's painting The Dance. My connection
to him is his use of primary colors and mixing of pattern 
in one composition. 

Enjoy
Dancing in My Dreams






Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments