Cobalt in the Room Interior Painting by k Madison Moore





Cobalt in The Room

©kMadisonMoorFineArtInc.

Inspired by Japanese Porcelain 
and an Artistically Upholstered Chair
by Name Design Studio


14 x 18 Interior Oil Painting on Canvas


For larger view


SOLD

This was a real challenge. I am not used to only using
one or two colors. This took real discipline! I kept wanting
to add more colors but had to stop myself.

I was inspired by a beautiful Japanese tile that was given
to me years ago. It displays in the painting on this wall.
I was reminded of it when I saw a beautifully upholstered
chair using fabrics of similar designs of Japanese Porcelain.
They do beautiful work. Check them out Here

Thanks again for allowing me to use
your photos.

Enjoy!


Contact Me for paintings similar to sold paintings Please feel free to email me with questions or for no obligation quotes. Don't forget to mention the paintings title. Commission Projects Welcome

 For Inquiries / Info - Email Me HERE

Comments