Emotions in Blue, Thoughts of Blue Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist





Thoughts of Blue
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.


Emotions in Blue Series

11 x 14 ude Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD

This was a real experiment. I decide to paint the back ground
black, let it dry, then paint the nude. Generally I start with a white
canvas and work from light to dark. This was reversed fro light to dark
and was a mind challenge.  Loved every minute!

I love the way this worked out. I think it created so much drama
for this paintings and the lighting is so much stronger. I am
definitely  going to pant more using this technique.

Enjoy!


The color blue is one of trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw attention. Blue hates confrontation, and likes to do things in its own way.



Comments