A View of Rousseau, Inspired by Henri Rousseau by k Madison Moore



A View of Rousseau
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

14 x 14 Interiors Painting on Canvas

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series



I guess I was in a pink and blue tones mood when I painted
this one. I designed it without the nude at first but the room seemed
it needed more life so here she is.

The rug was a lot of work but I think I captured that it is an
oriental rug and it works so well with the furniture and other elements.

I would love to have a view like this.
 I always loved Henri Rousseau's " Flaming Painting"
which it the window view for this piece hence the title
" A View of Rousseau"
Enjoy!




Comments

  1. Your blues in the water are just delicious!Really enjoy the work you have on this blog.Great Job!

    Hawaii Art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.