Sitting for Picasso, Pablo Picasso Inspired Painting by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist


Sitting for Picasso
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

14 x 18 Oil Painting on Canvas


Art within Art - Masters Interiors Series

Sold - Commission

I painted a similar to this painting last year. With this one,
although it is the same theme I changed many of the elements, colors
details, and faces to make this an original as well. I like the way this one
 turned out.
Picasso had so many models for his works that I was inspired by
many of his paintings of them so thought it would be great to have
them sitting for him all in one painting! Fun to paint but who doesn't 
love Picasso!
Enjoy!

Contact me if you are interested in a sold painting
and I can make yours an original too!

For closer details view Click Here



Comments