Autumn with Monet, Claude Monet Inspired Painting by k Madison Moore


Autumn with Monet

©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

11x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas


Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series



Well, it's been awhile since I have posted a new painting.
So much to get caught up on and have enjoyed the beautiful
winter this year in the Pocono Mountains. Just enough light snow
to lay a beautiful white blanket over the landscape....then gone!

The temperatures have been amazing and the birds are already back 
on the lake loudly chattering early in the morning.  It was so beautiful
on Sunday that we had our coffee on the deck and made our seasonal
plans for more restoration on our chalet. It has been quite and chore and
ongoing project for many years changing a vacation home into a primary 
home. That's what we get for doing it all ourselves.

Autumn is my very favorite time of the year, especially here in the
mountains so I chose to do my impression of one of Monet's
landscape paintings.  I also wanted to see how it would work out
doing such a large focal point in the back ground of his impressionist 
style against my very detailed  style in the foreground. 

The carpet was one that I designed many years ago and thought it
would be great with my  Autumn with Monet.
Enjoy!

Comments