Matisse - A Touch of Red by k Madison Moore

Matisse - A Touch of Red
©kMadisonMooreMkM2011

12 x 16 Oil Painting on Canvas

Art within Art Series
SOLD
I found it very interesting that with all the brilliant
colors that Matisse used that he actually did several
paintings in black and white. So.... here are six
of them in this composition. Of course I could not resist
adding the red flowers to each one and a touch of red 
here and there, to, as they say, kick it up a notch!
Not to mention that it is my signature color.
Matisse never worried about perspective andhis
 tables the tops are turned up so you can see the items
on the tables. I think I managed to pull that off here with 
the checked table.
Another fun painting to ad to my Art within Art Series
Enjoy!

Contact me with your Art within Art ideas.
Visit My Portfolio for more in this Series

Comments