In The Round with Kandinsky, after Wassily Kandinsky, by k Madison Moore Mount Pocono Pennsylvania Artist

In The Round with Kandinsky
©kMadisonMooreMkM2011ky

Art within Art Series
11 x 14 Oil Painting Of Interior on Canvas


Sold

Ahhhhh....feels so good to be finally painting and posting again. April is so busy with everyone doing taxes and the holidays. I took the rest of my time in April to get my studio back together with the new tables and shelving, finished up a lot of commission projects and did several new paintings. Now I am ready to roll again!

With all the running around I have been doing I sometimes feel like I am going in circles, especially with the remodel of my house in between taking forever and everything else that I have been doing so I guess this painting reflects just that.

I love circles anyway. Even many pieces of my jewelry are circles. Hummm. is that a good thing? The world is round, the sun is round, the wedding ring is round, the circle of life...I guess it's all good!

Kandinsky is so cool. He felt the colors. He said he actually heard  music with each color he painted. Each color had it's own tune. When I read this I immediately had an idea for yet another Kandinsky painting  that I will be doing in the future. Stay tuned.  Enjoy!

Comments