"Painting with Modigliani by k Madison Moore"

 

Life with Modi
To view My Lightbox click The Photo


Jeanne My Love
....and the work goes on.....

OMG...there is sooo much work going on in my studio!!!
It is just amazing what goes into a studio!
After retiring from the Art Restoration and Appraisal business
with a 3000 sq ft studio it is really hard turning a small space
in my home into a functional studio.

I have been working in this space now for a few years but 
due to painting all the time I never had it organized as it should have been.
Now my dear husband has been building beautiful new melamine
shelving with wide stained edges to match the wonderful working tables
that wrap around the room. I have shelves everywhere, even under the tables.

It is amazing just how organized I can be with a lot of shelving. 
There is so much more to go so I am still not able to paint.
It is making me crazy but hopefully I will be back at to work soon.
Until then, I will be posting some of my past work with The Masters.
All of these are sold. However, if you would like a similar painting to
any of these please contact me so we may discuss details.
Below these paintings I have posted a very cool article on Modi and
a very interesting New Take on his life. Enjoy!



Modi and Jeanne in The Studio

Modi and Jeanne Exhibit

Life without Modi

Comments