"Picasso" A Consuming Passion, Art within Art Painting, by k Madison Moore


Picasso - A Consuming Passion
©kMadisonMoore MkM

11 x 14 inches Oil on Canvas

Art within Art Series 

SOLD



Well...finally getting back to work after a very long two months of fighting
the flu off and on and dental surgeries. I am so behind in all of my work
and my collectors are so patient waiting for their commissions.  Thank you.

Meanwhile before I got sick I had a few paintings almost done so decided
to  complete them to get me back in the swing. I had so much fun
 with this one.

I wanted to make every single object in this painting detailed and unusual
in some way and to use as many colors as possible. I think I managed 
to get it all in but boy...did it take a lone time!!

The funny little reading lady is a character from one of Picasso's
paintings, can't think of the title at the moment. The flooring is a clip
from another and of course the wall paintings are my take on Picasso.
Oh, and the candlestick on the cabinet and the vase on the t
able are from Piacaso's.

 I am finding more and more that I change so many things
in the Masters that I use for reference. I think it's fun to combine my
ideas and changes with their work and to build my own concepts.
I love working with Picasso and will be doing many more along the way
 "Picasso - A Consuming Passion"  Enjoy!






Comments