"Exhibit de Lempicka Art Museum Painting," by k Madison Moore

Exhibit de Lempicka
©kMadisonMooreMkM



Art within Art Series - Museum Painting
14 x 28 inches Oil on Canvas

Sold

 This painting took soooo long to complete!
There are 12 characters and all detailed.


Then, when a wide painting like this is photographed for some reason the photo
arches when it is downloaded. This arching causes slight distortion and a
slight bow in the middle which then changes the perspective and makes some things
like the frames look crooked. I assure you that every frame is straight on the original
painting. This Has been an ongoing issue with my photography, especially on the
large still life paintings that I do for the UK gallery. If I have any fans that are
photographers I would appreciate any advise how to solve this issue.
 My camera is a Sony DSR1 and I am on a mac.

I love de Lempicka. She was way ahead of her time with her work. I thought it 
would be fun to do a preparation of a de Lempicka exhibt. Can you imagine
what they go through with hanging an exhibit? Just the care in handling the
 work to insure no damage of such large works with frames must be a task.
Everything is handles with white gloves as you see here with each person
handling a painting. Some day I hope to see a "Tamara de Lempicka Exhibit."






Comments