Alone with Myself, Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


Alone with Myself
©kMadisonMoore2010

18 x 24 inches Oil on Canvas

SOLD

Abstractionism Series

Portfolio

Website

Email


Did you ever have a friend that suffers from being alone? It is difficult to know what to say to a person in this mental state. Alone can be a state of depression that is sometime unbearable. Alone can be a good time to reflect and make plans for change. Alone can be looking in a mirror at yourself the expression on your face, the condition of your body, being honest with yourself and seeing your soul.

In my case being alone is the plight of the artist. Being engaged to paint what I feel from my soul without interference. Alone with the beauty that is being created stage by stage, layer by layer with the talent that God blessed me with. I am never alone really though as I feel God guiding my spirit as I paint.
Many times I have heard from my collectors that they never feel alone when they have my paintings in their home to look at. How wonderful to express this to me and warms my heart.

To those that feel alone, alone is what you make it. You can stay in a depressed state or you can accept what is offered to you in times that you feel this way or accept that you have to make changes. Only you can make this decision.

Serenity

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.








Comments