Peter's Piano, by k Madison Moore


Peter's Piano
Homage to Peter Max

©kMaadisonMooreMkM

Art within Art Series
11 x 14 inches Oil on Canvas

SOLD

I came across and article about the Baby Grand Piano that Per Max painted in his studio. He just completed painting a Boeing Jet and another piano for Ringo Starr. I guess Peter is moving on the bigger things! 

Several collectors have been asking me for my impression of
more Peter Max so here it is.  This painting was such fun as I got
to use several wonderful brilliant colors in one composition and as
you know this always makes me happy! I think this is one of the
reasons I adore Peter Max.

Many of the elements in this painting are from snip it's from
Peter Max's work 
but with many changes since he is a living artist.
The wallpaper and carpet are from PM's paintings, the little
pillow on the
chair, the man standing in the rain with his umbrella in the window, the
vase of flowers and of course the piano are all Peter Max and my impression of them.
I  think it makes a great homage to him for his wonderful brave work!

Enjoy









Comments