Wine Painting, Connoisseurs - Party for Two by k Madison Moore

Connoisseurs - Party for Two


12 x 12 Wine Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD


Since Red is my signature color, my favorite color, I always try to include it in every painting I do
somewhere if I can. Red, black and white are always so striking and brilliant together so I really had a great time painting this one, especially with capturing her flirty attitude.

The inspiration for this painting is from a redecorating project my husband and I are doing to our home. We have a giant wrap around sofa that takes up a large area in our room. We have decided to reupholster the sofa a warm Red. In doing this we will now need new paintings for the room as well.
For a very long wall behind the sofa there will be three paintings from  my Connoisseur Series that will all have a red sofa or chair in the painting. Connoisseur's Private Party may be one of them that I will recreate. Just had to try it. What a fun project!








Certified Original Art © 2010 MkM k. Madison Moore
Artist Mount Pocono Pennsylvania

Comments