Bearden Picasso Art Musem Painting by k Madison Moore


 Romare Bearden Celebrating Picasso Exhibit

©kMadisonMoore 2012

Art Museum Collection Series II  
11 x 14 inches Music Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD  

This painting was a dream!  I had a very long conversation with a collector / friend who always has such great suggestions for me for new work. She fills my head with so many ideas that sometimes when I am trying to work out a design some of the paintings start running together. This is one of them. I was studying Picasso and Bearden at the same time. I went to sleep thinking about the composition and saw two Bearden paintings of musicians running together and a Picasso's paintings floating in the background. The next day I combined my impression of a few musicians for the band and saw them in a very vivid colored room full of Picasso paintings floating across the walls. Such fun to paint in my dreams! LOL!







Certified Original Art © 2009 MkM k. Madison Moore
Mount Pocono Pennsylvania Artists



Comments

  1. If I was having a contest on the best comment I ever received, you would definitely have won!!!
    You really made me laugh. Thanks so much for the great comment!
    Best,
    Madison :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.