Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


"Revealed"



Nude Oil Painting
11" x 14"


Emotions in Blue
Series

~ Communication Through Emotion ~


by
k Madison Moore
Contemporary Fine Artist



This is a Series that I have working on executing for a very long time.
I will be adding this Series along with my Art Museum Collection Series
for my daily works. I have had several recent requests and commissions
for my blue nudes so I thought this would be a good time to get this
series started. Many of the paintings are inspired by beautiful statues
at Forest Lawn Park and photographed by my friend Jeff Lowe
who was kind enough to give his permission to use his photos

for reference for my derivative Series of Expressionism which I have
named

Expressionism in Blue
Communication Through Emotion

Thanks Jeff.

Enjoy!



Commissions

If you are interested in a personal Commission,
something you would like to have painted just for you.
Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.




Comments