In The Shadow of Blue Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore

In The Shadow of Blue
10 x 12


Drama works Series II

Nude Oil Paintings


by
k. Madison Moore
Contemporary Fine Artist


I had such great success with my Drama Works Series I last year that I decided to do Series II this year. You can find my book for Drama Works Series I titled Manifestations of a the Woman's Body and Soul in the right column of my blog. If you click the preview you can see the first 15 pages of the book. I will be doing a Series II book for this year as well. Enjoy!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



For more information:



If you are interested in a personal Commission it can be one of my paintings that you saw and liked but didn't have a chance to purchase it because it was sold before you had a chance. You may have a similar painting or something you would like to have painted in my style or we can work together to design a painting just for you. Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.





Comments

  1. This one is great I am sure the Chinese will love it ,another one for them to steel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delilah...I am sure they will...as always. What a shame to steal from artists that works so hard to make a living. It gets old!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.