Drama Works Exhibit I - by k Madison Moore


Drama Works Exhibit I

Madison Avenue Art Museum

click

SOLD

Art Museum Collection Series

Miniature Paintings within Paintings
People Viewing Art


12" x 9" Original Art Museum Oil Painting
The smallest Miniature Painting within this painting is 1.5 x 2 and the largest
is 2 x 3 inches.
The painting in this exhibit is a take off of three of my larger nude paintings that I sold, Drama Works Series. These paintings can be viewed under categories in the right column of this blog: Category: Nudes
Frames are slightly enhanced with gold metallic for a realistic metal effect.
I will be painting many exhibits with my own paintings as the exhibit as well as the masters.
Certificate of Appraisal inclusive.


I focus on the female form because I feel that both men and women are drawn to the female figure. My preference for women as my chosen subject is something in which I can personally identify with.





The painting continues onto the sides ( click )
No frame needed


To purchase please contact
www.evalyndunnsgallery.com


For more information





If you are interested in a personal Commission it can be one of my paintings that you saw and liked but didn't have a chance to purchase it because it was sold before you had a chance. You may have a similar painting or something you would like to have painted in my style or we can work together to design a painting just for you. Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.


Registered Original Art © copyright 2008 MkM k. Madison Moore

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape








Comments