Portfolio

Monday, February 13, 2012

Reflections of Rivera, by k Madison Moore, Inspired by Diego Rivera


Reflections of Rivera
Inspired by Diego Rivera

©kMadisonMooreMkM

14 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas


Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series



I found a new painting by Diego Rivera that
included a similar beautiful woman to the one I have
painted here. I changed the face totally. I loved her gown
and her holding the mirror so that is close to his.
Diego is well know for painting Calla Lillie's so I 
thought that would be a nice touch.

I actually dreamed about the background for this
I like the dark dreaminess of the room and the birds
and vines lingering above. I think the chair took longer
to paint than anything else with the candy cane cording
and the fringe and tassels. So much fun!
Enjoy Reflections of Rivera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS