Reflections of Rivera, by k Madison Moore, Inspired by Diego Rivera


Reflections of Rivera
Inspired by Diego Rivera

©kMadisonMooreMkM

14 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas


Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series



I found a new painting by Diego Rivera that
included a similar beautiful woman to the one I have
painted here. I changed the face totally. I loved her gown
and her holding the mirror so that is close to his.
Diego is well know for painting Calla Lillie's so I 
thought that would be a nice touch.

I actually dreamed about the background for this
I like the dark dreaminess of the room and the birds
and vines lingering above. I think the chair took longer
to paint than anything else with the candy cane cording
and the fringe and tassels. So much fun!
Enjoy Reflections of Rivera.



Comments