Giant Penquin Book Painting by k Madison Moore



T
he Picture of Dorian Gray
by 
Oscar Wilde

Giant Penguin Book
Still Life Series

17 x 28 inches Oil Painting on Canvas



 


Commission - SOLD
 
Another Giant Penguin Book for my Gallery in the UK.
I have more fun painting these books. This is the second of
many I hope. The next one is one composition of 15
Penguin Books on one large canvas which will be for the
gallery owners private collection.
Penguin Books is based in the Uk and is the
largest publisher there so these books are very popular.
I remember reading these when I was in school...and
that was a loooong time ago!

Commissions

If you are interested in a personal Commission,
Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.






Certified Original Art © 2009 MkM k. Madison Moore
Artist Mount Pocono PA


Comments